Paint, brushes and board are all inside…just bring water and your imagination. Start from the top with this London Houses of Parliament paint by numbers and fill larger areas first to make revealing this mathematical masterpiece as easy as 1, 2 ,3. Or go freestyle, cross the lines and make the image appear. There are no rules…except being careful to cover surfaces (and yourself) to keep your creative expression confined to the picture.
- Includes everything you need to get started straight out of the box
- A fantastic creative project for people of all skill levels
- On completion, images look great framed
- Acrylic paint provides great coverage on the board
- Part of an extensive range of designs