Charbonnel Aqua Wash Intaglio Ink – Carbon Black – 60ml
Inks in Charbonnel’s Aqua Wash range are highly pigmented and non-toxic and meet all the criteria for artist quality inks.
They have a high pigmentation concentration identical to that of standard inks and can be used in all intaglio printing techniques such as engraving, dry-point, mezzotint, etching and aquatint, as well as monotype and relief printing techniques including linocut and wood prints.
- Water-washable oil-based emulsion (contains no water)
- Hands and materials can be washed with soap and water
- High-pigment concentration (comparable with standard inks)
- Extremely lightfast
- All the colours can be intermixed
- Viscous and easy to wipe
- Can be used with paper that is less damp than required for standard etching ink
- Same drying times as standard inks
- Will not soften when dry